Mobile concrete plant is one type of movable batching plant equipment. And it is also known mini mobile batching plant or small mobile concrete batch plant. The mobile concrete batching plant is generally used for producing plastic concrete and dry hard concrete, etc, and it is very suitable for short term or medium term projects. Concrete batching plant adopts the semi-trailer design, with traveling system and standard traction pin. It assembles the storage system, weighing system, conveying system, mixing system, discharging system and full automatic control system into one trailer unit, which enables convenient and quick equipment transfer and installation.
Advantages of Mobile Concrete Plant For Sale
1. Due to the fact that the manufacture adopts modular structure for mobile batching plant for sale, it is more portable and easy to install. The plant is easy to move from one location to another, and allows the users to produce concrete at any location where they want.
2. In the long run, the mobile cement plant has the feature of saving cost. Commonly, the stationary concrete plant needs to make deep foundation, which spends much money in it. What’s more, some contractors will abandon plants after completing the construction projects. However, the batching plant mobile will cover the shortage. When installing the plant, it spends less money in making foundation. Moreover, if the investors finish the projects, they can move the mobile concrete batching plant to next construction site easily.
3. Mobile concrete machine operated with excellent automation and high technology, so it has advantages of high efficiency and high quality.
4. Now, every countries advocate protecting environment, thus, we step with the time to design environment-friendly mobile concrete batch plant for sale. So the concrete plants for sale have the advantage of protecting the environment.
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||2×3||2×5||3×5|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3/4|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||3.8||4.1|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈22||≈26|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈61||≈73||≈92|
|Power Supply||380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
Working Flow Of Mobile Concrete Batching Plants
1. Batch aggregates. First of all, the wheel loaders convey the aggregates into the batching machine of mobile concrete batching plant. Then the batching machine weigh and batch the aggregates automatically. Last discharge the materials into the hopper or belt conveyor.
2. Weigh other materials, including cement, fly ash, water and additive. Discharge the cement and fly ash from the cement silo into the screw conveyor. As for water and additive, the operators add the additive into the water after weighing. Then all of the materials will be discharged into the concrete mixer.
3. In order to assure the high quality of the concrete, the concrete mixer will blend all the materials and aggregates evenly.
4. After mixing the materials, the concrete will be conveyed into the concrete mixer trucks later. So the concrete will be conveyed to the construction easily. Besides, if the operator would like to transport concrete to the remote place or high position, the concrete pumps are the best equipment.
Equipment of Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant
Components of Mobile Concrete Batching Plant
1. Cement Soil
Cement silos are generally used for bulk cement storage. Cement silos are closed tanks for storing bulk materials. Therefore, it is suitable for storing various dry granular or powdery materials, such as grain, cement, fly ash, etc. Cement silos and screw conveyors work together to deliver materials to various locations. Cement silo china is equipped with more flexibility because that clients can match suitable type of cement soil according to their needs. A complete cement soil includes nine components: dust-catcher, guardrail, ladder, body of Bin, level Indicator, feeding Tube, pressure Safety Valve/ Broken Arch, manual Butterfly Valve, and Holder.
2. Screw Conveyors
Screw conveyors of mobile concrete batching plant are for conveying cement and fly ash. In addition, the machine has small diameter, high speed, large conveying capacity and high precision. It is made of high quality steel pipe, so it can be used for a long period. In the process of conveying materials, it can convey material continuously whether it is horizontal conveying or large angle conveying. Clients can optionally choose the height and condition of conveying, because it is very convenient for worker to install and take down. When the screw conveyors work, it has low noise, so, to sum up, it is a safe and reliable component for concrete mobile batching plant.
3. Hopper Type Conveyors and Belt Type Conveyor
For aggregate conveying, we provide two feeding ways, hopper type and belt type.
Hopper type is the efficient equipment of conveying aggregate, used for lower than 50 m per hour output production.It has the characteristics of stable operation, small area, long life and easy to move. With belt type conveyor, it is used for higher than 60 m per hour output production. Aggregate is conveyed in a closed space, it greatly reduces dust pollution, so it is environmental protection. Belt type conveyor is made of durable belt material, so it can be used for a long time.
4. Concrete Batching Machine
Batching machine is used for the quantitative batching all kinds of materials, such as sand and gravel, mainly supplied to concrete construction industry. Concrete batching machine is a kind of automatic equipment which instead of manual weighing or volume weighing. It can weigh, batch and control the material, after batching all kinds of aggregates, then, deliver the aggregates to the mixer for stirring. Batching machine has advantages of high precision, high degree of automation and efficient batching, etc. Therefore, it is the important component of mobile concrete mixer plant.
Concrete mixers are the machines that are often used in road, bridges and building construction projects. Besides, it can be used in mobile batch plants or used independently in construction projects. It is used for mixing dry hard, plastic or liquid concrete. We provide many types of diesel and electric concrete mixer. So clients can purchase suitable products according to their requirements.
Circular operation type, it is the equipment that feeding, mixing and discharging are operated at regular time. With the circular operation type, various aggregates can be weighed accurately, so it has high quality. Besides, continuous operation type are operated continuously in the mixing drum, this type has advantage of producing concrete efficiently.
Forced concrete mixer means that mixing drum doesn’t move, and it stirs materials with blades on the rotation axis. Forced mixer is generally used for stirring dry hard concrete, if you need to stir plastic concrete, the self-falling concrete mixer is preferred choice, put all the mixtures into a rotating mixing drum, with the rotation of mixing drum, mixtures in the drum will be lifted up, and finally drop down because of gravity, self-falling mixer will repeat this way until the mixtures stirred well.
Concrete Batching Plant Supplier
As the one of the best machinery manufacturers in China, Aimix Group is a professional company of designing, producing and selling concrete machines. Aimix has exported mobile batch plant for sale to more than thirty countries, such as Russia, Thailand, Australia, etc. For us, winning client’s trust and recognition is not only because that our products have high quality and good performance, but also because that we provide reliable after-sale service. In addition, we will supply complete installation instruction after you purchase our products. Whenever you need assistance, you can contact us, and we have engineers who can help you find the problems. In brief, we will provide you best service.
If you want to have more details about mobile concrete plants for sale, please contact us.